SONIC CROSS•Point - Official Recruitment/Showcase Thread!

Forum for sharing your projects for feedback, support and finding teams
BlueSpeedster

SONIC CROSS•Point - Official Recruitment/Showcase Thread!

Post by BlueSpeedster »

WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION!
SONIC CROSS•Point

Now what in the world is this?
Sonic Cross•Point has been in development for quite some time really, but this incarnation of the project should be the one where things finally fall into place. As for what it actually IS? It's a Sonic fan game developed within GameMaker, planned to be powered by the Miracle Framework by Flapperultra. Currently however it is quite unfinished and is running an unfinished framework as a temporary solution for now.
So is there a plot planned or...
YES. A story is being thought up in my mind for the past few months, as for what it could be? Best you wait for some time.
What about screenshots, are there any?
Yea, altho they are all from different development builds of the game. Rest assured that proper levels are gonna be planned, but for now, it's all just test stages. Speaking of which...

= Screenshots of Sonic Cross•Point =
► Show Spoiler
DEMO RELEASE?
A special "Prototype" demo is being planned and once it's polished, will be released when it's ready. How ready? Depends.
RECRUITMENTS!
That's right, soon I will allow select people to join into the project when they're needed, currently however, there are no open spots available for now. Check back later.
What's Next?
If you wanna see more consistent updates on the project, then check out the H.T.I Discord! Where I'm available with some other talented people. Altho 9 times out of 10 it won't be Cross•Point. Just throwing that out.
Anyways, that's all for now, the topic will be updated whenever possible so please stay tuned! Otherwise...
SEE YOU LATER IN THE CROSS•ZONE
Sonic Cross•Point will definitely release before the end of the Earth...
I can assure you that.
= Twitter/YouTube =