Sonic Spiral - Looking for Recruits

Forum for sharing your projects for feedback, support and finding teams
Dreamcaster1998

Sonic Spiral - Looking for Recruits

Post by Dreamcaster1998 »

WARNING: Sonic 4 and Knuckles is not canned, this is just a different fan game we’re working on in the meantime and the foreseeable future.

Sonic Spiral is a 2D Metroid-like twist on the blue blur’s series of games. The story is not final yet, but here’s what we got so far:

“Sonic and his friends travel to Fantasy Island to stop Robotnik from harnessing the power of the Dream Flower and its magical petals. The Dream Flower is a mysterious force that can manifest dreams into reality. If the mad doctor and his creation, Metal Sonic, were to get it, they would become unstoppable. Now Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and a new mysterious axolotl friend must find the Chaos Emeralds and stop Robotnik from building a mechanical empire upon a mysterious new island.”

We currently need:

Pixel Artists: (2/3)
Programmers: (0/2)
Artists: (0/2)
Composer (0/1)
Testers (2/2)
Writer (1/1)

The framework for this game has not been decided yet, but message me or contact me on discord for more info and to see what’s cooking. I can’t wait to create this fan game with you!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/tTbhkrcAfe

Dreamcaster1998

Re: Sonic Spiral - Looking for Recruits

Post by Dreamcaster1998 »

We’re still looking for people. if you want to join, message me here or on Discord.